THE SAME TYPE OF PRODUCTS
PowerFlex® 755 AC Drives provide ease of use, application flexibility, and high performance. They include multiple control and hardware options, as well as optional embedded safety features. These drives are well-suited for a wide variety of motor control applications including pumps, fans, and conveyors. With Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP™, you can place these drives on the same network as Kinetix® drives. A Dual-port EtherNet/IP™ Option Module supports ring, linear, and star topologies, as well as Device Level Ring (DLR) functionality for fault tolerant connectivity and high drive availability.
- Power ratings 0.75…1400 kW (1…2000 Hp) at 400/480V AC and 7.5…1500 kW (1…1500 Hp) at 600/690V AC
- IP00/IP20, flange mount, IP54/NEMA/UL Type 12
- Pre-engineered Power Option Bay provides cost-effective solution for popular power options
- Dual-port EtherNet/IP™ Option Module helps you leverage EtherNet/IP networks, minimize the number of managed switches, and reduce cabling needs when using Device Level Ring (DLR) networks
- Automatic Device Configuration (ADC) allows Logix controllers to detect a replaced drive and download all configuration parameters automatically
- V/Hz control, vector control with FORCE™ technology, sensorless vector control, and permanent magnet motor control
- Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP eases drive configuration and control by using profiles and instruction sets embedded in the Studio 5000™ Logix Designer application
- Predictive diagnostics for increasing the life of cooling fans and relay outputs
- Configuration and programming via integral LCD Human Interface Module (HIM), DriveTools SP software, or Connected Components Workbench software
- Supports easy integration through the embedded EtherNet/IP port and five option slots that support feedback, I/O, safety, and communications modules and an auxiliary 24V DC power supply
Available Safety Options
- Safe Torque-Off option is certified at PLe/SIL3 Cat 4. Removes rotational power to the motor without removing power from the drive for faster start-up after a demand on the safety system. All safety options are available as a kit for user installation
- Safe Speed Monitor option is certified at PLe/SIL CL3, Cat 4 and allows you to safely monitor and control the speed of your application which allows operators to perform some process or maintenance work without stopping the machine.